Zoopla competition general conditions | To win
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for “Win £ 1,000 with Zoopla and Greatest Hits Radio” (the “Contest”).
These Competition Terms and Conditions (the “Specific Terms”) should be read in conjunction with our Competition Terms and Conditions at: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-competition-terms.html (the “ General Conditions ”) Which will also apply to this Contest. In the event of a conflict between these Specific Conditions and the General Conditions, the Specific Conditions shall prevail.
ENTRY ROUTES AND COSTS
Registrations are limited to one per person.
Registration for the Competition is available via the following routes:
Online participation is free.
COMPETITION MECHANIC AND HOW TO WIN
The promoter is Zoopla Limited of The Cooperage, 5 Copper Row, London, SE1 2LH (the “promoter”).
There will be a winner of the contest.
Participants must select an option
The winner of the prize will be the person who successfully answers the qualifying question and will be selected by electronic draw.
- ENTRY PERIOD
Entries must be submitted during the following entry period:
From midnight on Monday May 31 (“Start time”) to 11.59 pm on Sunday June 20, 2021 (“End time”).
Entries received before the start time or after the end time will be invalid.
The winner will be contacted by phone on Monday June 21 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
If the winner cannot be contacted within 28 days from the date of the initial attempt to contact them, we will proceed to the random draw again until we draw a winner with whom we are satisfied (at our sole discretion) meeting all eligibility criteria and compliance with these Conditions.
Once a winner has been confirmed and verified, their first name and city of residence can be requested by email to [email protected]
- ENTRY RESTRICTIONS
● Open to UK residents aged 18 or over on the date of entry.
● Our employees (and their family members) or employees of any company involved in the contest, including any prize provider, are not permitted to participate.
● By entering the contest, you confirm that you are eligible and eligible to claim the prize. The Organizer may require proof that you are eligible to participate in the contest.
● If the Participant’s Content includes a minor, you hereby give the consent and permission of your parent or guardian for the Promoter to use it as set out in these Terms.
● We reserve the right to disqualify any participant or winner who does not meet any of the eligibility criteria and / or violates these Terms. We reserve the right to repeat the contest mechanism or any step thereof in order to draw a winner who meets all eligibility criteria and complies with these Terms.
- THE PRICE
1 winner will receive the following prize (the “Prize”):
- £ 1000 paid by BACS transfer
The Prize is provided by Bauer Media (the “Prize Provider”). Prizes are not negotiable, transferable or refundable.
The Organizer declines all responsibility if you are unable to recover the prize.
- DATA PROTECTION. Names, email addresses and / or phone numbers (which for all SMS contests will be shared with our SMS provider) will be collected and used to process entries. Your information may remain stored after the end date, but will not be used for marketing purposes unless you checked an acceptance box when registering. For SMS entries, you automatically consent to receive marketing. You can unsubscribe at any time by sending the word STOP to the corresponding short code number. If you have chosen to receive marketing communications, your contact details will be used in accordance with the information provided when you checked the acceptance box and gave your consent. For more details see: http://www.bauerdatapromise.co.uk/.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENT. By entering this Contest, you consent to our use, to the use by the Promoter and to the use of any third parties that the Promoter authorizes (“Authorized Parties”), of your participation both in publicizing this Contest, our radio station or any other radio station that we own or control or for any other purpose required by the Promoter. This means that Authorized Parties may use any names, images, descriptions, photographs, video footage and other information that you submitted when registering, in any medium (“Participant Content”), without paying you any compensation per consistent and without any time restriction. . You also agree that Authorized Parties may film, record or photograph you in connection with the contest and / or the prize, as applicable. The promoter will own these films, recordings or photographs and any authorized party may use them publicly, including on the Internet, for radio broadcasts and / or for promotional purposes. You will also have waived any moral rights or right to payment that you may have had.
● Entries which do not comply with these conditions or the general conditions of the competition will not be accepted and any entry may be disqualified if we have reason to suspect that there is a violation or non-compliance with these conditions.
● When a racing mechanic involves answering questions, the correct answers to the questions must match our answers to win (or be close enough to our only reasonable opinion) to be acceptable. In the event of a dispute over the answers given and whether they are correct, we reserve the right to change what we consider to be a correct answer, but we are not obligated to do so, and our decision in either case is final and no correspondence will be recorded. in.
● We are not responsible if you fail to pass when calling / texting or if you lose signal during a call.
● You are responsible for all entry charges and, if necessary, for obtaining authorization from the payer of the invoice. Please refer to your pricing with your network provider for information on the fees you may incur for entering our contests via any text or phone call entry route.
● We and the Promoter are not responsible for any network, technical or signal errors, problems or failures encountered by participants when registering for the contest or at any time during the running of the contest.
● While on air, you must not make any inappropriate, profane, indecent, prejudicial or offensive statements. If you do, we reserve the right to immediately remove you from the antennas and disqualify you from the competition. You may also be disqualified from the competition at any time if you are incomprehensible, inaudible, or appear to be driving, drunk or likely to offend listeners. Any prize already won may be withdrawn and reassigned to another participant.
● To the extent that it is legal to do so, we and the Promoter exclude our liability for any loss suffered in connection with the Contest or any element of the Prize.
● By submitting an entry to the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
● The contest will be governed by English law and the contestants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We may cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest when we are required to do so under circumstances beyond our control. We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time during the Contest if such modification is necessary to facilitate the administration of the Contest.
- CONTACT DETAILS. Any concern? Please email: [email protected] No correspondence will be exchanged concerning a competition closed more than 14 days before the reception of the correspondence.
Bauer Radio Limited is the promoter of this competition, see: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-website-terms.html for details of our registered office and company number.